AHM Delivers CentrisDirectTM on the Salesforce1 Platform, Empowering Life Science Companies to Enable Compliant Interactions with Healthcare Providers
AHM selects Salesforce1 Platform to tap into the power of mobile and connected cloud technologies to transform the way compliant HCP interactions solutions are delivered to the life sciences industry
New Providence, NJ – June 13, 2014 – AHM today unveiled that CentrisDirectTM, announced to the market on April 3, is powered by the Salesforce1 Customer Platform. CentrisDirectTM accelerates how companies can connect with customers through a “pro-active compliance” approach. By delivering an innovative solution that addresses the increasing challenges faced by life science companies expected to manage compliant transfer-of-value interactions with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and Healthcare Organizations (HCOs), CentrisDirectTM supports regional and global regulatory and transparency reporting requirements.
Comment on the News
- “We continue to focus on developing solutions to support our clients’ evolving needs in the management of HCP interactions. CentrisDirectTM empowers our clients to deploy a global platform with the flexibility to support multiple transfer-of-value interaction types and disparate regional business requirements, consolidate legacy applications, and reduce total cost of ownership,” commented Nigel Whitehead, CEO, AHM. “As a member of salesforce.com’s Partner Program, we are committed to delivering a robust solution on the Salesforce1 Customer Platform that meets these immediate needs and positions us for the future.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they build apps to better engage with customers in today’s social, mobile and connected world,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president ISV and channel alliances, salesforce.com. “With solutions such as CentrisDirectTM built on the Salesforce1 Platform, now customers can get their apps and data in one place, where everything is connected and in the context of their business.”
Connecting through Innovation with Mobile and Connected Cloud Technologies
Powered by Salesforce1, CentrisDirectTM will tap into cloud technologies that enable the collection and consolidation of all HCP interactions in a centralized and repeatable manner delivering a full end-to-end lifecycle workflow resulting in compliant choices and outcomes for all stakeholders associated with the interaction. CentrisDirectTM offers intuitive usability, via web browser or mobile app, and enables proactive compliance through configurable business rules and workflows that help companies achieve a lower total cost of ownership for life sciences companies.
Product Key Features
CentrisDirectTM is a configurable solution that enables the notification, approval, contracting, payment, and certification of all HCP interactions in a centralized and repeatable manner. CentrisDirectTM provides powerful visibility into HCP usage and spend across any type of transfer-of-value interaction both regionally and globally. CentrisDirectTM supports a multitude of interactions with HCPs, including speaker engagements, advisory board events, consulting services, authorship services, clinical payments, R&D payments, and more. The Platform enables:
- Notification and Approval
- ePayment, approval, and monitoring
- Validation of HCP eligibility
- Fair market value management and enforcement
- Global HCP cap management
- Slide deck & content library
- Logistical support services
CentrisDirectTM is anticipated to be published on the AppExchange July 2014.
About the Salesforce1 Platform and Salesforce1 AppExchange
The Salesforce1 Customer Platform is the new social, mobile, and cloud customer platform for building next generation apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 2,000 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Apps built on the Salesfroce1 Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through the Salesforce1 AppExchange.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Advanced Health Media (AHM), headquartered in New Providence, NJ, is a global provider of technology and service solutions to manage compliant interactions with healthcare professionals and organizations for the life sciences industry. Our solutions are being used by top life science companies and by tens of thousands of industry sales representatives, commercial managers and healthcare professionals worldwide. For more information, please visit www.ahmdirect.com.