NEW PROVIDENCE, N.J., August 25, 2016 – AHM, a leading global provider of technology and service solutions, assists healthcare organizations (HCOs) manage compliant transfer of value interactions with healthcare professionals (HCPs). The latest release of AHM’s technology solution, CentrisDirectTM, represents a unique, robust expansion of support specifically designed to better enable customers to implement compliant management of non-promotional HCP interactions.
Non-promotional interactions with HCPs, such as advisory boards, medical expert panels, individual consulting agreements and steering committees, represent a large percentage of business for the Life Sciences industry. These interactions are extremely valuable to HCOs due to the scientific exchange of ideas, and the feedback helps HCOs with valuable research and key opinion leader input.
CentrisDirectTM‘s enhancements enable HCOs to more confidently manage and execute consulting engagements involving HCPs from across the globe. “Non-promotional interactions span longer timeframes and can include multiple activities unlike promotional programs, which are more well-defined and short-lasting, single events. These meetings require the need for tight compliance controls and a technology solution allowing all users and stakeholders to work together to manage the end-to-end process,” said Susan Hill, Sr. VP, Global Products & Solutions. “This release truly showcases the comprehensive capabilities of CentrisDirectTM through intuitive, easy-to-use mobile and HCP web portal technology unmatched in the compliant interactions management space.”
Some of the CentrisDirectTM enhanced features include:
- Enhanced iPad capabilities for end-to-end management of multiple types of non-promotional engagements
- Features such as approver selection, consultant eligibility and cap, country-specific FMV compensation and contract templates
- Holistic support for the consultant financial process, including eContracting, electronic invoicing for fees and reimbursable expenses, and payment fulfillment
- Full visibility into, and reporting on, the total value of a consultant’s contract, including running totals of how much has been invoiced against the contract, how much has been paid, and the remaining balances for each
- A faster and easier electronic payments module allowing HCP/HCO payment fulfillment via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and Wire Transfer methods
- Enhanced user experience within AHM’s HCP web portal, CentrisConnectTM, providing speakers and consultants/KOLs quicker access and increased visibility into the key interaction, contract, and financial information they need
These enhancements have generated significant market interest, in the US and internationally, and are now available. Development of the next release is already underway, and targeted for Q4 2016 availability. For more information visit http://www.ahmdirect.com/solutions-portfolio/compliance-platform/ or email email@example.com.
Source: PR Newswire